YOU ARE HERE: » Home » Notary Fees » Hawaii (change)
Notary Fees: Hawaii State Information
It is extremely important that when you start your notary business or seek out the services of a notary public, you understand the state requirements and laws regarding notary fees. In many states there is a maximum fee that a notary can charge for a notorial act and this may differ from service to service. As a notary public, you should use these fees to create your notary fee schedule that you will provide to clients. As someone seeking notary services, it is important to understand these prices to ensure you are getting a good value. Learn about specific state notary fees below.
Notary Fees in Hawaii
Hawaii Notary Public Application Fee
The Hawaii notary application fee is $10.00.
Hawaii Notary Public Renewal Fee
The Hawaii notary renewal fee is $10.00.
Hawaii Notary Public Bond Cost
In the state of Hawaii, to become a notary public you will a need a surety bond of $1,000.
Hawaii Notary Public Fees: What a Notary Public Charges
In the state of Hawaii, a notary public is entitled to the following fees:
- For noting the protest of mercantile paper - $5.00
- For each notice and certified copy of protest - $5.00
- For noting any other protest - $5.00
- For every notice thereof and certified copy of said protest - $5.00
- For every deposition or official certificate or copy thereof - $5.00
- For administration of oath, including the certificate of such oath - $5.00
- For affixing the certificate of such oath to every duplicate original instrument beyond four - $2.50
- For taking any acknowledgment (original plus one duplicate original) - $5.00
- For affixing the certificate of such acknowledgment to every duplicate original beyond the first copy - $2.50
- For administration of oath of loyalty - free