YOU ARE HERE: » Home » Notary Fees » Pennsylvania (change)
Notary Fees: Pennsylvania State Information
It is extremely important that when you start your notary business or seek out the services of a notary public, you understand the state requirements and laws regarding notary fees. In many states there is a maximum fee that a notary can charge for a notorial act and this may differ from service to service. As a notary public, you should use these fees to create your notary fee schedule that you will provide to clients. As someone seeking notary services, it is important to understand these prices to ensure you are getting a good value. Learn about specific state notary fees below.
Notary Fees in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Notary Public Application Fee
The Pennsylvania notary application fee is $40.00.
Pennsylvania Notary Public Renewal Fee
The Pennsylvania notary renewal fee is $40.00.
Pennsylvania Notary Public Bond Cost
In the state of Pennsylvania, to become a notary public you will need a surety bond of $10,000.
Pennsylvania Notary Public Fees: What a Notary Public Charges
In the state of Pennsylvania, a notary public is entitled to the following fees:
- Executing affidavits, no matter how many signatures - $5.00
- Executing acknowledgments - $5.00
- In executing acknowledgments, each additional name - $2.00
- Executing certificates per certified copy - $5.00
- Administering oaths per individual taking an oath - $5.00
- Taking depositions per page - $3.00
- Executing verifications - $5.00
- Making protests per page - $3.00